Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

Prompt Response:
Over the past week, I have adapted to the demands of this course by learning and seeing the type of assignments that we will be doing across the semester. One strength that I have is that I was able to understand the new topics that we learned about when I focused on my work. One challenge I anticipate I will have is procrastination as I usually wait until later to start assignments. 

Summary:
This past week, we created an origin myth and reflected on the meanings of origin myths, and also learned more about how stories can explain certain things for certain cultures.

Reflection:
The demands of this course for the past week included writing tasks which required us to allocate our time wisely so that we wouldn't fall behind.

Comments