Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.

Prompt Response:
Two of my biggest questions about life are what happens after death and why failure is such a common fear. I have always wondered if there is something after we die, and I believe in heaven and hell but I have never been able to form a thought about what they are really like. I also wonder why people are so afraid of failing to the point where it's almost innate.

Summary:
We worked on our posters for our origin myth and began preparing for the presentation.

Reflection:
Creating the poster about origin myths allowed me to understand how to add images and find a sort of visual theme for stories.

Comments